Honeywell

Very Easy Interview

Computer Analyst Interview

Computer Analyst
Torrance, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

Interview Details – A recruiter submitted my name for a mainframe position. Beyond the normal process, the hiring department called my current (at the time) employer to discuss my performance. It was well known that I was unhappy with my supervisor and wanted a change. It was also well known that I was a very good diplomat. I was hired for my computer expertise AND my diplomacy.

Negotiation Details – I was hired the next day. One year later, I referred a former associate from the same company; she was hired the day of her interview.

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Torrance, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in September 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview to determine qualification (suitability) then a Site Visit (tour of facility).
Site visit interview included the Site HR Manager, Site Manager, and Hiring Manager.
Additional questions and answers with other Quality Engineers during the Site Visit.
You will also be working with other HR Recruiters from Honeywell, located outside of CA, during the application process.

Interview Question – Standard questions regarding experiences, qualifications, certifications, and background.
Other questions asked were,
What are your leadership styles?
What was the most difficult moment in your career and how did you handle the situation?
Some technical questions regarding knowledge of Quality Assurance (Federal Aviation Requirements, AS9100) and Process Improvements, such as Lean Six Sigma.
  Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Torrance, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – First contact with HR source person, 2 weeks later set phone interview with hiring manager, HR called that morning, rescheduled, manager "out of office", interview went well until I realized manager lied after I asked a certain question about ISC, said a decision was a week away, instead got an email from HR two days after phone interview that some one else was picked.

Interview Question – none, I was a really good fit, I am an expert in my field, must be why they wanted my info   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Torrance, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2007.

Interview Details – Weekend interview event called Fantastic Friday. The first night included a company presentation by managers to invited interviewees. Touched on some of the work some of the interviewees did as interns. The second day was a tour of the plant with multiple interviews interspersed. Some interviewees reported being asked technical questions while I was only really asked about my interests and background. Not difficult, just being yourself.

Interview Question – What courses did you find most difficult in undgraduate studies?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!

Honeywell Videos

Honeywell – Why Work for Us?

Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential in more than 100 countries worldwide. Your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honeywell interview questions and advice in Torrance, CA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Honeywell employees and interview candidates.