Hong Kong Polytechnic

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

PhD Student Interview

PhD Student

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hong Kong Polytechnic.

Interview Details – have certain english skill certificate, submit your cv and wait for the reply. if you are accepted, you will receive a conditional offer, which will help you to apply for a visa to Hong Kong. The following details are well addressed in the documents along with the conditional offer.

Project Associate Interview

Interviewed at Hong Kong Polytechnic

Interview Details – Interview over Skype, easiest interview ever! Not a single technical question. Though I think it's how they treat foreigners, probably much harder for Chinese people themselves.

Interview Question – How much do you want to be paid?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Kowloon (Hong Kong)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hong Kong Polytechnic in June 2012.

Interview Details – My current research matches that of my perspective boss. After several round of academic discussion through emails, I built up a close relationship with my current supervisor in terms of academic communication. Later on, he informed me about the opening of a research position. I went though two rounds of interview conducted by independent penal from the department and got hired.

Interview Question – Those questions are highly related to my academic paper, the disclosure of which will infringe my privacy.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hong Kong Polytechnic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hong Kong Polytechnic interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hong Kong Polytechnic employees and interview candidates.