Hong Kong University of Science Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hong Kong University of Science

Research Assistant Interview

Email Interview, then we can judge your quality and ability. We need to see you CV and publications, and then to compare with others and then we need a face interview, and then we have a close meeting, the department will decide to meet with you

Research Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hong Kong University of Science.

There were two interviews, one on research background and skills. Questions on specific knowledge in electronics area were asked. The other one is mainly about the benefits and personal expectation of the company

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were encountered. Just basic electronics questions   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hong Kong University of Science.

The interview is easy and the interviewee didn't ask any question about me and the work I applied for. I was asked what are my majors and how much time I could work for the job. The job offer depends on the CGA you achieve. My case is 3.46.

Interview Questions
    • simple and easy questions like what are you majors, how much time you can work each week.   Answer Question

A Member of AIG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sai Kung (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sai Kung (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hong Kong University of Science in December 2013.

Please make sure you participate at least three introductory lectures including the plane fabrication workshops and understand the content well. There will be one more criteria for being hired for the team. Hand glider race will be held for member selection. Also, please be aware of the attendance taken at the beginning of the lecture.

Student Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hong Kong University of Science.

The interview process mainly consisted of current professors asking typical questions about what my passions were, what attracted me to HKUST... It was quite formal.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about your application in extreme detail- consisted of very in depth questions about weaknesses, suitability...   Answer Question

Got about

Ph D Student Interview

Admitted via program between HKUST and my undergraduate university. Then choose the supervisor by telephone interview.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember. The questions are all about project experiences. They are all feasible.   Answer Question

Government Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hong Kong University of Science in March 2012.

impromptu talk and current issues

Interview Questions
    • how do you think about the relationship between china and the us?   Answer Question

PhD Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hong Kong University of Science in February 2011.

group interviewer with several professors

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipa (Macau)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipa (Macau)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hong Kong University of Science in May 2010.

Review proposal, check GPA, face to face interview.

Which topic to do.

PhD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hong Kong University of Science in August 2008.

Computer science related question .....