HookLogic Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.9

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HookLogic.

Interview

I received an Emailed from HR to set up an Interview. I didn't received any response since the Email and got a call the next week in the morning to interview.

Receptionist/Corporate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HookLogic (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

First, phone interview. 2nd round is in person, round three is with a higher up (like CEO or CFO (I was told, didn't make it to round 3)). They care a lot more about the intangible things you have to offer, more than anything how you can contribute to the office culture and grow with the company. Best advice: be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing/achievement/accomplishment from a previous job that your proud of and why.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HookLogic.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview from the HR rep at hook logic. She asked very basic questions why I was interested, and asked me to explain experiences from my resume. The second step was an on site interview where several developers asked me more in depth technical and logical questions.

Interview Questions

• describe how to turn on a light   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HookLogic (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviews in the process. Submitted my resume through smartrecruiters, was contacted via email a month or two later. The first one was a short (30 minute) phone interview, followed by a longer (90 mins) in-person interview with three teams of two people. I was given the option to do a skype interview but chose in-person. They followed up very quickly (about 2 weeks) after that interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HookLogic.

Interview

shooting my resume through career fair and get an phone interview after two weeks. The process is like this: phone, then on-site. Generally, the interviewer is friendly and would give you time to think and would give u a hint when stuck. It's a very good interview experience

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HookLogic (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

I initially met with 5 team members (3 in the first and 2 in the second) and engaged in a series of questions. Following the first series of questions, I received notice that the office was authorized to offer me the job. I was then scheduled to meet with the second group (2 associates). One associate was okay, but the other was somewhat hostile and extremely vain in his presentation and questions. I later received word that they didn't offer me the job because I said I didn't want to do the work. That was an absolute lie. I also later received word that they didn't really know what they wanted. The company came across as disingenuous. I'm glad I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about interactions with clients and negotiating.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HookLogic (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

They reached out to me via email, then I came in about a week later and the interview went very smoothly, although grilled on my resume, which was expected because I'm still in college.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I was a unique candidate compared to others?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Intern, so no negotiating.

Summer Business Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HookLogic (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

This is for the AA office. Went through one in-person interview. Two employees interviewed me. The first interviewer was kind, and ask behavioral questions. The second one was somewhat abrasive and grilled me on my resume. I received the offer but declined because of my second interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the process of getting up, and turning the lights off.   Answer Question