Hooper Holmes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Hooper Holmes

Interview Details – Two phone calls and one face to face interview. First call was short. Second call was with hiring manager. Last one hour. Interview was with two different people. Lasted about an hour and a half. Easy peasy

Interview Question – Biggest challenge faced and how did I handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Very Easy Interview

Underwriter Interview

Underwriter
Omaha, NE

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hooper Holmes in March 2014.

Interview Details – Happened pretty fast. Got a call back the next day after applying. Was hired on the spot. Mostly talked about the job. No interview questions.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Billing Specialist Interview

Billing Specialist
Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hooper Holmes in April 2012.

Interview Details – Saw the job posting on an internet search engine, and once I applied I received a pretty quick response (a few days) from someone in HR. I had a really quick, and basic, telephone interview before an actual interview was set up. I met with the woman from HR, the department manager and the AVP separately. I was asked back the following week for a second interview, and was offered the position a few days later. It was 31 days from the day I applied for the job until the day I began.

Interview Question – The usual -- What is your biggest weakness -- that no on likes, or knows how, to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiation, but I was given $2,000 more than was initially stated.

Paramedical Examiner Interview

Paramedical Examiner

I applied in-person and interviewed at Hooper Holmes.

Interview Details – It was an informal interview with the manager of the branch. She was very nice spoke to her for 10 minutes and was explained what to expect and salary.

Interview Question – No questions were directed about my resume.   Answer Question

Worked for Hooper Holmes? Contribute to the Community!