Hooper Holmes

Hooper Holmes Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hooper Holmes

Account Manager Interview

Two phone calls and one face to face interview. First call was short. Second call was with hiring manager. Last one hour. Interview was with two different people. Lasted about an hour and a half. Easy peasy

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hooper Holmes in March 2014.

Happened pretty fast. Got a call back the next day after applying. Was hired on the spot. Mostly talked about the job. No interview questions.

Did not negotiate

Paramedical Examiner Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hooper Holmes.

It was an informal interview with the manager of the branch. She was very nice spoke to her for 10 minutes and was explained what to expect and salary.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hooper Holmes in April 2012.

Saw the job posting on an internet search engine, and once I applied I received a pretty quick response (a few days) from someone in HR. I had a really quick, and basic, telephone interview before an actual interview was set up. I met with the woman from HR, the department manager and the AVP separately. I was asked back the following week for a second interview, and was offered the position a few days later. It was 31 days from the day I applied for the job until the day I began.

Interview Questions
    • The usual -- What is your biggest weakness -- that no on likes, or knows how, to answer.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any negotiation, but I was given $2,000 more than was initially stated.