Hooper Holmes Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.0

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview by the manager and assistant manager of the department, I introduced myself and discuss my background and experiences related to the position and we discuss the position and the over all philosophy of WellStar Hospital.

Interview Questions

• Why am I the best candidate for this position why did I decide to apply with WellStar Hospital   Answer Question

Negotiation

I will have to wait for a final call back before I can come aboard.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Two phone calls and one face to face interview. First call was short. Second call was with hiring manager. Last one hour. Interview was with two different people. Lasted about an hour and a half. Easy peasy

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes (Omaha, NE) in March 2014.

Interview

Happened pretty fast. Got a call back the next day after applying. Was hired on the spot. Mostly talked about the job. No interview questions.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes.

Interview

It was an informal interview with the manager of the branch. She was very nice spoke to her for 10 minutes and was explained what to expect and salary.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes (Basking Ridge, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

Saw the job posting on an internet search engine, and once I applied I received a pretty quick response (a few days) from someone in HR. I had a really quick, and basic, telephone interview before an actual interview was set up. I met with the woman from HR, the department manager and the AVP separately. I was asked back the following week for a second interview, and was offered the position a few days later. It was 31 days from the day I applied for the job until the day I began.

Interview Questions

• The usual -- What is your biggest weakness -- that no on likes, or knows how, to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation, but I was given $2,000 more than was initially stated.