Hoosier Energy Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Hoosier Energy in April 2009.

The interview process was full of the normal questions. There were no technical questions regarding engineering activities. It was about an hour long. There were questions like, tell be about yourself, plans for the future, why you wuold fit in the company, etc. Very simple and easy questions. They also took you around the facility.

Interview Questions

General Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Hoosier Energy in March 2008.

I interned with the company during a summer in my college years. During that period I must have made a good impression on them. The manager of my department during my internship referred me as a good person to hire to his vice president. At that point I went through a very simple sit down process between the manager of my department and the vice president. Later that day I was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    I came straight out of college so I pretty much took what they gave me. I know that they will negotiate with employees though.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hoosier Energy

Worked for Hoosier Energy? Contribute to the Community!