Hoosier Energy Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hoosier Energy

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hoosier Energy.

Interview

Phone interview, in-person with HR and hiring manager, then another round with seniors and colleagues. Used STAR approach, but was provided job competencies and potential questions prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your job expectations.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about time when you were particularly satisfied with your work product.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hoosier Energy in April 2009.

Interview

The interview process was full of the normal questions. There were no technical questions regarding engineering activities. It was about an hour long. There were questions like, tell be about yourself, plans for the future, why you wuold fit in the company, etc. Very simple and easy questions. They also took you around the facility.

General Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hoosier Energy in March 2008.

Interview

I interned with the company during a summer in my college years. During that period I must have made a good impression on them. The manager of my department during my internship referred me as a good person to hire to his vice president. At that point I went through a very simple sit down process between the manager of my department and the vice president. Later that day I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I came straight out of college so I pretty much took what they gave me. I know that they will negotiate with employees though.