Hooters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hooter Girl Interview

Hooter Girl

Interviewed at Hooters

Interview Details – Do your hair and make up before interview and show your personality. Be sure to smile and be pleasant. If manager don't interview you on the spot, it's safe to say you did not get the job

Interview Question – None. They were all personality and availability questions. There were a few questions about likes and interests but nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Hostess

I applied online and interviewed at Hooters.

Interview Details – Well I will tell you that they do not always hire on the spot, it just depends how the one in your area works. For me I had 3 interviews. They were really short and easy going actually. The first one was with the GM, I applied for the hooters girl position (waitress) and he said he would like to start me off as a hostess so I Can learn the tables first since I don't have waiting experience. I wore a black skirt with a tanktop tucked into it and some pumps. It looked really nice but make sure you're comfortable. He asked me pretty basic questions and he made sure I knew that hooters girls are entertainers ( don't freak out though, you just serve food and chat with customers and they say you hoola hoop but I heard no one really does that often the one I applied at) then the 2nd interview I was with another manger and he just asked me some basic questions he was even more laid back and he cracked a few jokes and told me I would be hired. Then he put me for a 3rd interview, turns out I go there and I already answered all the questions (and this guy didn't seem that interested in me but he was functioning on two hours of sleep) He told me he would call in 3-5 business days and The gm called the next day and that's when I tried on the uniform and he took a picture of me (They take a picture of all the girls when hired) and said he would make sure it was okay with the district manger to hire me, and a week after that he called and emailed my papers and I got the job! I'm going to my training in a few days. The process was horribly long but it just depends.. Also sorry for the grammar errors! It's 5am but I didn't want to forget to post this, I hope I help someone.

Also this is my first job.(:
Oh and for the other two interviews I wore black dresses for each and some flats.

Interview Question – How would you suggestively sell something   View Answer

Hostess/Waitress Interview

Hostess/Waitress

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hooters in May 2014.

Interview Details – I went in on a Tuesday between 2 and 4, was handed an application from the manager. She came back and asked me a few questions about availability and school and told me to come the next week. I came back and was hired by the GM.

Interview Question – How old are you?   View Answer

Hooters Girl & Bartender Interview

Hooters Girl & Bartender

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hooters in June 2013.

Interview Details – The initial interview is when you apply in person at the restaurant. You will know then if you will get a second interview. The second interview is done by the GM. I found out at my second interview that I got the job. After that, you do your online alcohol course. Training is 3-5 days.

Interview Question – The most difficult question, believe it or not, was "Do you know any jokes? Tell me one."   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Hooters in September 2013.

Interview Details – They were having open auditions known as casting calls so i went to the casting call filled out an application, waited for my name to be called then spoke with the gm, got hired on the spot ! i was asked average questions such as my availability, am i comfortable in the outfit, how many hours i was willing to work, etc

Interview Question – none all were very simple .   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hooters in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied was interview and hired on the spot. The interview was nerve wrecking but he was just trying to making me laugh. He went through all the basic paperwork and was very informative.

Interview Question – Whats your worst feature or trait?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm just going to just to the chase and offer you the job.

Server Interview

Server

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hooters in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview is simple. Go in from 2-4 Mon-Thurs to apply. When you go in to fill out the application, that's when they'll do your first interview. If they tell you something like "okay thanks we'll give you a call in 3-4 days," most likely they won't be. If they really like someone they'll tell them right away and schedule for you to come in and meet with other managers for another interview. Just dress cute, natural makeup and you should be fine!

Interview Question – There was nothing really hard asked to be honest.   View Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Kitchen Staff
Independence, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hooters in January 2010.

Interview Details – You'll be fine. Apply. Unless you have terrible work ethic/don't care. We will chew you up and spit you out if you are.

Interview Question – Can you show up on time?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – He told me what I would be getting paid and I said "OK." Don't expect much starting out, even if you have experience. If you are good at the job and prove it, you will be compensated accordingly.

Columbia, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hooters in June 2012.

Interview Details – I walked in to get an application and filled it out among other girls that were there. The manager came out and introduced his self and gave all of us on the spot interviews. We went to a back booth where he asked about previous job experience, if i had a reliable transportation, nothing really too hard besides "why do you wanna work at hooters?". I had to come back for a second interview with the other manager the next day and he introduced his self and asked when I could start training! Simplest job process ever and a great summer job for good tips.

Interview Question – why do you want to work at hooters?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Springfield, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hooters in November 2011.

Interview Details – I went in and asked for an application. They have you fill it out right there and then when you finish a manager comes out to talk to you. If the general manager is there then that is the only interview you have to have. I got lucky and he was there. Otherwise, you interview with another manager and if they like you they schedule a time for you to come interview with the general manager.

Interview Question – Not really any. They basically just try to get a feel for your personality to see if it will mesh well with the company and they ask about previous employers to see if there are any red flags there.   Answer Question

Worked for Hooters? Contribute to the Community!