Hope-Beckham

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I interviewed at Hope-Beckham in February 2013.

Interview Details – They start you off with a 15 minute phone interview, and then a face to face interview a few days later. The atmosphere is laid back. Three people interview you. The questions were straightforward. The hardest was the third part of the interview. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Describe a period when you had to make your best judgement.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Hope-Beckham in April 2012.

Interview Details – Standard interview- phone then in-office, if you do well. Looking for people who want to learn and grow in PR industry and have strong writing skills, require writing samples with application. Bring portfolio if you have one.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions for PR. Why are you interested? What do you expect to learn? Why this company?   Answer Question

Vodafone Discover Program Interview

Vodafone Discover Program
Milan (Italy)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hope-Beckham in November 2013.

Interview Details – Initially i had an interview with one of the HR representative at some job event. Then i was called for the assessment day in milan at Vodafone Village. Meanwhile i was asked to do the online SHL test. Then on the assessment day there was a group discussion which later on followed by 1:1 interview with HR.
I am still waiting for their reply, I got an email that there are no current positions according to my profile, But since they needed a number of employees, so its confusing for me..

Interview Question – What do you say is it a good idea if vodafone launches 4G?
How do you handle Pressure?
Some questions about educational and professional background..
  Answer Question

Worked for Hope-Beckham? Contribute to the Community!