Horizon Bay

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Bay

Regional Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Horizon Bay.

Saw ad on Monster website. Applied online and was contacted for an interview.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Horizon Bay in March 2010.

After an hour and a half long interview and then a follow up phone conversation I found this company (or at least the person with whom I would have been reporting to) to be very non-communicative and slow on response. I was not offered the job, obviously. But professionalism still should be at hand and a response from someone that you spent much time with should have been given notice that they were not offered the job.

I am sure my salary was more than they were wiling to pay.

I will say that I felt as though my direct report was taking notes from our conversations for their benefit - that they were trying to learn from me how to run their department. And, it did sound as though they ran a very inefficient department - always working overtime - averaging 60 hours per week. It is for the best that I wasn't offered the job because that is not the type of environment for me.

Interview Questions