Horizon Bay

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Sales Interview

Regional Sales
Houston, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Horizon Bay.

Interview Details – Saw ad on Monster website. Applied online and was contacted for an interview.

Interview Question – What were my greates weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Horizon Bay in March 2010.

Interview Details – After an hour and a half long interview and then a follow up phone conversation I found this company (or at least the person with whom I would have been reporting to) to be very non-communicative and slow on response. I was not offered the job, obviously. But professionalism still should be at hand and a response from someone that you spent much time with should have been given notice that they were not offered the job.

I am sure my salary was more than they were wiling to pay.

I will say that I felt as though my direct report was taking notes from our conversations for their benefit - that they were trying to learn from me how to run their department. And, it did sound as though they ran a very inefficient department - always working overtime - averaging 60 hours per week. It is for the best that I wasn't offered the job because that is not the type of environment for me.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Horizon Bay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Horizon Bay interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Horizon Bay employees and interview candidates.