Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

www.horizonblue.com

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Informatics Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Informatics Analyst Interview

Informatics Analyst
Newark, NJ

I applied online and interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey.

Interview Details – the recruiter works very efficiently. Even if I failed the interview, he still contacts me and gave me some feedback. I think they have the best recruiter I have ever seen. The managers are also very nice.
They have the standard skill tests on the computer.

Interview Question – they have the test for reading and adding your own comments, which I didn't expect.   Answer Question

Informatics Analyst Interview

Informatics Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey in June 2010.

Interview Details – Received a phone interview from HR and then met with 2 people for 1:1 interviews. Interview process is not hard,

Interview Question – Please explain your qualifications for the position you are applying for   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received a better offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Worked for Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey? Contribute to the Community!