Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Informatics Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Informatics Analyst (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Intern (1)
- Business Process Improvement Analyst (1)
- Account Management (1)
- Infrastructure Engineer (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Benefit Specialist (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Sales (1)
- Director (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Test Analyst (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Senior Compliance Auditor (1)
- Call Center Service Associate (1)
- Director - Information Technology (1)
- Physician Network Executive (1)
- Business Process Improvement Manager (1)
- Credentialing Coordinator I (1)
- Customer Service Representative/Enrollment Specialist (1)
- Product Administration Consultant (1)
Informatics Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey.
Interview Details – the recruiter works very efficiently. Even if I failed the interview, he still contacts me and gave me some feedback. I think they have the best recruiter I have ever seen. The managers are also very nice.
They have the standard skill tests on the computer.
Interview Question – they have the test for reading and adding your own comments, which I didn't expect. Answer Question
Informatics Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey in June 2010.
Interview Details – Received a phone interview from HR and then met with 2 people for 1:1 interviews. Interview process is not hard,
Interview Question – Please explain your qualifications for the position you are applying for Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Received a better offer.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey