Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

www.horizonblue.com
  www.horizonblue.com

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Informatics Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Informatics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey.

the recruiter works very efficiently. Even if I failed the interview, he still contacts me and gave me some feedback. I think they have the best recruiter I have ever seen. The managers are also very nice.
They have the standard skill tests on the computer.

Interview Questions
  • they have the test for reading and adding your own comments, which I didn't expect.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Informatics Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey in June 2010.

Received a phone interview from HR and then met with 2 people for 1:1 interviews. Interview process is not hard,

Interview Questions
    • Please explain your qualifications for the position you are applying for   Answer Question

Received a better offer.

Worked for Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey? Contribute to the Community!