Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

www.horizonblue.com
Engaged Employer

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Informatics Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Informatics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Newark, NJ).

Interview

the recruiter works very efficiently. Even if I failed the interview, he still contacts me and gave me some feedback. I think they have the best recruiter I have ever seen. The managers are also very nice.
They have the standard skill tests on the computer.

Interview Questions

• they have the test for reading and adding your own comments, which I didn't expect.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Informatics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey in June 2010.

Interview

Received a phone interview from HR and then met with 2 people for 1:1 interviews. Interview process is not hard,

Interview Questions

• Please explain your qualifications for the position you are applying for   Answer Question

Received a better offer.