Horizon Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Security Manager Interview

IT Security Manager
Newark, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Horizon Healthcare in June 2009.

Interview Details – Human Resources - Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant contacted me based on my Monster resume. I had HR Screening. I was invited for in-person interview within a week’s time. I was interviewed by Hiring manager (in person), and 2 perspective colleagues (one in person and one over phone as the person was working from home due to family emergency)

Interview went well, feedback at the end of interview was positive, however, they never get back to me!

I sent thank you email, but never got the feedback. However, I didn't follow up as I got another job!!!
Type of interview: Questions were around handling situation and share past experiences, required person who can handle difficult situation while working with business stakeholders.

Interview Question – Describe some of the challenging situation that you encountered and how did you handled it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Horizon Healthcare in May 2009.

Interview Details – Professional interview process from initial contact with Human Resources to Hiring Manager. Kept me informed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Horizon Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Horizon Healthcare interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Horizon Healthcare employees and interview candidates.