Horizon Media

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview Details – Applied online and didn't hear back. Waited a little less than two weeks before following up. After sending a follow up e-mail, I got a response for a phone interview. 2-3 days after the phone interview I got a call back to come in for an interview the following week. Didn't hear back after that.

Interview Question – How does your past experiences relate to the position?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Strategist Interview

Assistant Brand Strategist

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview Details – Very nice team. Interviewed with everyone on the team in digital since the client specific teams are so small. More of a 'get to know you' session than a formal interview.

Interview Question – How would you explain what our company does to a 5 year old?   Answer Question

Assistant Digital Planner Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Horizon Media in February 2014.

Interview Details – Connected via LinkedIn and a phone interview

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Media PLanner - Social Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview Details – I met with 3 people including the HR person. The job details weren't made clear until the 3 interview. Pleasant people, very nice office.

Interview Question – What publications to you read to get your social media news?   Answer Question

Media Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview Details – Was an argument, not an interview, after waiting in the lobby for 40 minutes to talk with someone I'd scheduled an interview with a week prior. Would not move on to the next question.

I've never wanted to walk out of an interview before.

Interview Question – Why here?   View Answer

Junior Media Planner Interview

Junior Media Planner

I applied online and interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview. Said they would follow up and never did. Unprofessional

Interview Question – None really   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview Details – First step was a phone interview with the recruiter which was just basic questions why I was interested in the internship and what I did at my previous internships. Then we set up an in-person interview for the next week. At the in-person interview I first met with the recruiter and they asked some basic questions again about my background. Then I met with two people from the department separately. It was conversational with no difficult questions. It was laid back and I felt very comfortable.

Interview Question – What is something new you learned recently?   Answer Question

Junior Media Planner Interview

Junior Media Planner

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview Details – Asked about experiences...

Interview Question – Why you want to work for Horizon?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Digital Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Horizon Media in September 2013.

Interview Details – Incredibly rude. Was told to call for a phone interview with one of their HR reps because I qualified for this position. THREE MINUTES before the call I receive an email saying that they changed their mind . No sense of professionalism whatsoever.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Assistant Media Planner

I applied online and interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview Details – Got an email to set up a phone interview, but the person who interviewed me was not even ready for the conversation. It was one of the worst interview ever.

Interview Question – How did you hear about us?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Media

Worked for Horizon Media? Contribute to the Community!

Horizon Media Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Horizon Media interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by Horizon Media employees and interview candidates.