Horizon Technologies

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Devloper- Entry Level Interview

Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed at Horizon Technologies in July 2013.

Interview Details – We are hiring for Java Developer in our Sunnyvale office, this is an entry level position, recent graduates/expecting can apply, should have passion to learn new tools and technologies and should fit in high environment.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for Entry Level job? even though you had an internship experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Horizon Technologies.

Interview Details – Got a call from a corporate recruiter asking if I was interested in a position they were trying to fill. Set up a phone screen for a week later. It was with a manager (not the manager the position was going to report to) and was relatively easy. General technical questions. Face to face interview was after one month. Asked questions out of a sheet of paper. Received offer after 2 weeks. Had to reject it due to low pay compared to industry standards.

Reason for Declining – due to low pay compared to industry standards

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Horizon Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Horizon Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Horizon Technologies employees and interview candidates.