Horizon Wind Energy

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Interview

Audit

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Horizon Wind Energy in August 2011.

Interview Details – Longest interview ever! I interviewed with five individuals ranging from a Financial Analyst (who had no idea what the job entailed for which he was interviewing me) to the CFO (who gave me a theoretical business scenario and had me complete a statement of cash flows). If this is the interview....can't imagine what the work environment is like.

Interview Question – Are you sure you want to work for Horizon?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Horizon Wind Energy in May 2011.

Interview Details – It involved a lot of riddles and probability questions like the blue and red marbles one. After that the questions were more financial, prominently based on Hedge funds and financing habits. Usually there is no right or wrong answer for the latter set of questions hence one should just defend their standing. One's knowledge on financial terms and their advantages should be strong.

Interview Questions

• 50 Red Marbles and 50 Blue marbles. There are two jars available. Arrange marbles in a way that the probability of picking up a blue marble is maximized.   View Answer
  • What does a company do to utilize tax shield?   View Answer

Worked for Horizon Wind Energy? Contribute to the Community!