Hormel

2.8

Warehouse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hormel.

I was called for interview after I had called their HR department (Atlanta) several times. I was scheduled to have interview with the warehouse/factory supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult about the interview. He told me to go and promised to call me later, but he never called me.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Hormel.

Met with several different people in the department, pretty laid back. It was an all day interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you saw something that needed done and just did it rather than wait for someone else to do it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hormel.

Very fair interview process - Phone interview --> Corporate office interview with many being in upper level management. Get to ask a lot of questions and know more about the company.

I did not negotiate

Consumer Products Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hormel in November 2013.

Real quick. Applied had a phone interview 3 days later was in Austin within two weeks for onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty common behavioral based questions.   View Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hormel.

Called for on campus interview, did well, and then received a second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time when you had to make a hard decision.   Answer Question

Quality & Process Control Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hormel in October 2013.

The interviewing process is straight forward. You apply online and fill out an online application. After 3 weeks, you will get a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • None is difficult. Only behavioral questions. Except the interviewer is not qualified to interview technical & engineer candidate even though she might have several years of experience.   View Answer

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hormel in August 2013.

Really Fast interview process, from phone call to offer letter only took three weeks. Excellent interview with the chain of command. Took a tour of the plant, and then flew me home. Waited a week, and got the offer letter.

Associate Maintenance Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hormel.

Applied through school's web site. I received an email to set up a phone interview. I was asked a few questions about myself and leadership experience.

Associate Maintenance Engineer Interview

Applied through the school's web site. received email to setup a phone interview.

Food Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hormel in March 2013.

Found on the internet and applied through wed page. Was contacted for a phone interview and then flown to head quarters. 6 seperate interviews with top people. Overall typical interview stuff. Can be a bit intimidating but just be confident.