Hormel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Intern Interview

Sales Intern
Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hormel.

Interview Details – I spoke with a recruiter at a university career fair. A few hours later I received a call to schedule for an interview. I interviewed the next day on campus with a Sales Manager.

Interview Question – Name a time when you failed and how you handled it   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Sales Intern

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hormel in May 2008.

Interview Details – Asked complicated questions such as name a time when you had a team project and failed. What did you do? how did you solve the problem? and who did you talk to? Multiple questions in one questions made it hard to keep on track. They asked little about me and wanted to keep on one standard format. They did ask about the position and how I would be a good fit.

Interview Question – Name a time you failed, explain what you did after?   Answer Question

Worked for Hormel? Contribute to the Community!