Horsemen Investigations

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Horsemen Investigations in March 2013.

I was contacted by their COO on 03/04/13 about my application for Controller position. I had a hood talk with him on the phone and I was scheduled to have a one-on-one interview with their CEO on 03/11/13. I showed up for the interview but the CEO wasn't available so I had a good 30-40 minutes talk with their HR person. I wouldn't call it interview because there were very easy questions. Then I met the CEO. He asked me what I know about the company. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and at the end I was under the impression that I did well and I am over qualified for what they needed. However, I was also questioning myself for applying for this job based on the questions I asked the CEO and the responses I got. He said they are going to have a quick resolution on this one. He was right; on 03/13/13 the HR person sent me an e-mail saying they are looking to bring someone else.

Interview Questions
  • He asked me what I know about the company and what I can do to improve it.   Answer Question