Horsemen Investigations Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horsemen Investigations

Surveillance Investigator Interview

Interview

Interview, Background checks, Training course.

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Horsemen Investigations in September 2013.

Interview

I conducted a Skype interview with the Training Coordinator. He was very helpful in portraying the companies core values and requirements. The interview was professional and I decided to accept the offer because the company president seemed to be genuinely concerned about employee morale.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Horsemen Investigations (Huntington Beach, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by their COO on 03/04/13 about my application for Controller position. I had a hood talk with him on the phone and I was scheduled to have a one-on-one interview with their CEO on 03/11/13. I showed up for the interview but the CEO wasn't available so I had a good 30-40 minutes talk with their HR person. I wouldn't call it interview because there were very easy questions. Then I met the CEO. He asked me what I know about the company. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and at the end I was under the impression that I did well and I am over qualified for what they needed. However, I was also questioning myself for applying for this job based on the questions I asked the CEO and the responses I got. He said they are going to have a quick resolution on this one. He was right; on 03/13/13 the HR person sent me an e-mail saying they are looking to bring someone else.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what I know about the company and what I can do to improve it.   Answer Question

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Horsemen Investigations (Huntington Beach, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Called the company and submitted my resume. Was subsequently given an oral interview at which point I was later offered employment. Professionalism is a must during this process.