Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hospira
- Quality Engineer (6)
- Technical Professional Development Program (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Customer Service (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Group Leader (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Chemistry Technician (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- TPDP (2)
- Manager (2)
- Associate Hospital Sales Representative (1)
- Analytical Chemist I (1)
- Quality Control Chemist (1)
- Assistant Manager - Human Resources (1)
- Scheduler/Planner (1)
- Global Device Manager - MMS Platform (1)
- Clinical Nurse Consultant (Interview) (1)
- Post Graduate Trainee (1)
- Trainee, Analyst (1)
- Anesthesia and Critical Care Sales (1)
- Quality Investigator (1)
- Process Engineer Tech (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Production Technician (1)
- Manufacturing Supervisor (1)
- IT Computers (1)
- EMEA Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate (1)
- Softwars Systems Compliance Manager (1)
- Lead Scientist (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX).
process started building an online profile for the open position, then it was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and the last interview, one on one with different people across the organization.
- dont remember, but questions were the typicsl questions during an interview. Answer Question
there were a couple of things that i negotitted.
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in June 2012.
Phone interview, then in person, offer within 5 days
- Pretty typical Answer Question
Was very happy with the offer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in October 2011.
They were unprepared, unorganized, divided and you could tell at that moment that a few of them were only in position to relax for retirement. I had glowing reviews in the interview but really found myself wondering how long it would last before they swallowed me up with their divided nature. I do not thrive in a cut-throat environment and it didn't take long before what I saw in the interview took place.
- Why should Hospira hire you with lack of Production experience? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in February 2011.
interview is a joke. no questions. very desperate
- can you breath? Answer Question
temp to hire
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review