Hospira Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hospira.

process started building an online profile for the open position, then it was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and the last interview, one on one with different people across the organization.

Interview Questions
    • dont remember, but questions were the typicsl questions during an interview.   Answer Question
    there were a couple of things that i negotitted.

QC Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Hospira.

Interview process is very informal which makes it a little more relaxing. Management is very friendly and will answer any questions or concerns you may have. For the most part the questions are more personality based more than knowledge based. I recommend to be positive and upbeat, and don't seem like a know it all.

Interview Questions
    • What can you contribute to lab that someone else can't   View Answer

Technical Professional Development Program Interview

Initially was interviewed after speaking with company representatives at a career fair. Then completed a second interview and plant tour in McPherson. The interview in McPherson was with three separate individuals, two of whom were current TPDP's and one of whom was in upper management. Speaking with the TPDP's was very helpful.

Interview Questions
    • After completing the plant tour and answering all of the questions of the interviewers, I just wish I had prepared more of my own questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Forest, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Hospira in February 2010.

number of interviews both by phone and in person.

Interview Questions
    too much back and forth. Poorly managed.

Quality Assurance Interview

Easy and friendly

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Forest, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hospira in July 2013.

Sime phone interview with HR first, then interview with hiring manager, in person interview with HR, then in person interview with two other team members. Every one was extraordinarily polite and professional. It was exactly as expected. I was given an opportunity to express my desires in a new role and they shared with me their hopes for the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What is my understanding of the company's current situation regarding the FDA letters?   View Answer
    I was very specific with the HR person during the interview process about exactly what I wanted to see in the offer letter. She gave me everything I asked for so I accepted without negotiation.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Juan, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Hospira in March 2012.

I received a phone call from Hospira to set up an interview, but before I need to fill an application, aprove a background check and drug test, after that was the first interview asking for my work experiences and education, then the second interview was all related to my personality and communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • It was presented for me to solve a worse case scenario. Hostile customers   View Answer
    I was working in a similar job before and was not dificult for both parts get to an agreement.

Operations Interview

Very well put together and organized. I met with several people in the first round and it was obvious that a lot of planning and coordination went into the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I met with several different people so there were several different personalities involved. It was not a structured interview here everyone asked the same questions.   View Answer
    Didn't feel the need to negotiate. The offer was what I was hoping foe.

IT Auditor Interview

Multiple Interviews with different departments

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hospira in January 2009.

Full day interview, multiple department groups and managers.l

Interview Questions

Worked for Hospira? Contribute to the Community!