Hospira

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hospira in June 2012.

Phone interview, then in person, offer within 5 days

Interview Questions
Was very happy with the offer

Other Interview Reviews for Hospira

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hospira in November 2011.

Phone interview (skipped due to employee referral) >> Hiring Manager phone interview >> In-person interview: 4-6 people individually including HR >> Wait for offer (1-2 weeks) >> Negotiate offer (a few days). It was a pretty typical interview, similar to other Medical Device Companies.

Interview Questions
    Able to negotiate on salary, signing bonus and vacation - took a few days!

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hospira in November 2011.

Had an initial phone screen from HR followed by another phone call with more questions. Was called 2 weeks later to schedule an on-site interview. During the 4 hour interview I met with HR and members of the unit separately.
    Some of the key people seemed openly hostile.

Interview Questions
    • What are your expectations from an employer?   View Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hospira in November 2010.

As an exempt employee I found the interview process unorganized. Interviews were scheduled, then aborted and another screening process was performed. After that process I made the second round. I went to the interview and during the interview they told me I was qualifying a second posotion also. After the interview HR called to inform me that the duties had changed which now would involve traveling 20-30 persent for year 2010 and increase up to 50% in the folowing year (2011). I was asked if I would still be interested in the job. I said yes but would there be additional income due to the changes that was not in the original description. I was informed that it would be a lateral move even though it was posted as 2 to 4 grades higher than my current level. The description and pay was false. I was never informed if I was qualified or not as of this day. In the following months many interviews have been conducted with outside prospects. Disappointed in the follow up after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever completed a protocol transfer.   View Answer