Hospital Corporation of America Interview Questions in Brentwood, TN

3.3

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Brentwood, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

First, phone interviewed with the recruiter. In addition, I needed to complete one online behavior report before the second round interview. Then, I was interviewed with two managers for the second round. The conversation with those tow managers was pretty good.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Brentwood, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

2 group panel interviews, one phone interview

Interview Questions

• They asked very specific questions and wanted examples from previous experience such as how do you handle a strong personality.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Brentwood, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

Task a decent amount of time for them to get back to you. Also, HR doesn't work 5 days a week and can be hard to get a hold of.

Interview Questions

• What has been your greatest failure?   1 Answer