Hospital Corporation of America

Very Difficult Interview

CNA Interview

CNA
Port Charlotte, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews for two different positions, both times I had to go through the same nurse manager for different floors. It took over a month from the time I turned in my online application to get a call for an interview, after both interview I was told I would be called with a decision within a week and the first time around I was called two weeks later the second time around they never even bothered to call me back. The interviews are scripted behavioral interviews and the questions are tricky, there seem to be no right answers to some of them. The management is not organized. I was told I was interviewing for a night position when I went to speak with the floor manager she told me it was for a day position, when I was asked later if would prefer night or day, I said day since it was what the floor manager and I had discussed, I got hung up on and was not called with a decision. Thankfully they have online updates so I knew that I was not hired. If there were not online updates on your application you wouldn't know what was going on. Very rude and awfully stressful hiring process for an employee that would only make $10.00/hour.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you gave poor customer service.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hospital Corporation of America

Worked for Hospital Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hospital Corporation of America CNA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hospital Corporation of America employees and interview candidates.