Hospital Corporation of America

www.hcahealthcare.com

Hospital Corporation of America Interview Questions & Reviews in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Dallas, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in March 2013.

Interview Details – Communication was great, but position was already filled by internal candidate and the external candidates was just a square that needed to be filled.

Interview Question – Typical questions, the interview process was long and people were nice.   Answer Question

Physician Sales Interview

Physician Sales
Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very strategic and directed by the V.P. of sales. Her initiative was to match personality and training with each hospital. They looked for medical sales experience and working with physicians one on one.

Interview Question – I guess the most difficult was being given different scenarios where the physician was unsatisfied and how we would approach resolving the issues. How independent we were and knowing when to get upper management involved.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward

Medical Office Specialist Interview

Medical Office Specialist
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview Details – I went in for an intial entry-level interview and they offered me position at end for an per diem.

Interview Question – What makes you stand out compared to other canidates.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wanted full time

Unit Secretary Interview

Unit Secretary
Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in July 2008.

Interview Details – It was quick and simple. One interview and I started training the following week

Interview Question – What are my weaknesses   Answer Question

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Patient Access Specialist
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in September 2010.

Interview Details – Manager called my cell, made an appointment to come in and interview with her and the interview took longer than expected. I was there for around 4 hours. I was asked several random questions as well as relevant questions to the position. Overall it was not a tough interview, just a lengthy one.

Interview Question – How do you deal with conflict in the work place? How about gossip?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate, but according to recent "budget constraints" my negotiations were extinguished pretty quickly.

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Irving, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in November 2008.

Interview Details – Casual.

Interview Question – Basic technical review and personality evaluation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for Hospital Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!