Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hospital Corporation of America
- Project Manager (6)
- Registered Nurse (6)
- Human Resources (3)
- Service Desk Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- RN Case Manager (3)
- Senior Technical Analyst (2)
- Patient Access Specialist (2)
- Charge Nurse (RN) (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Medical Office Specialist (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Tech Analyst (2)
- Practice Manager (2)
- Medical Staff Coordinator (2)
- Physician Sales (2)
- Staff RN (2)
- Overpayment Analyst (1)
- Emergency Room RN (1)
- Associate Product Analyst (1)
- Food and Nutrition (1)
- MOS (1)
- Area Practice Manager (1)
- Physician Practice (1)
- Far West Division Informatics Manager (1)
- Associate Chief Operating Officer (1)
- Prn Staff (1)
- Clinical Appeals Analyst (1)
- Unified Communications Engineer II (1)
Financial Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Dallas, TX).
Hiring and interview process was standard. Quick and easy. First interview was one on one with a manager. The 2nd interview was with all the CFOs. It was very routine. No situational nor characterization questions. Just a normal interview/conversation. Very laid back.
- Why do you think you're fit for this role? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America
Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Lake Mary, FL) in February 2011.
Two interviews - Phone then face-to-face.
- I don't remember any difficult questions. Interviewer was more interested in my how I approach situations Answer Question
Did not negotiate
Financial Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in January 2011.
The interview process was very unorganized. They had me come in three different days with three different people who really didnt have much to offer. Its all about politics here, so it was a big waste of time when they knew already who they were going to hire to fill the position.