Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hospital Corporation of America
- Project Manager (6)
- Registered Nurse (6)
- Service Desk Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- RN Case Manager (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Medical Staff Coordinator (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Technical Analyst (2)
- Patient Access Specialist (2)
- Charge Nurse (RN) (2)
- Practice Manager (2)
- Medical Office Specialist (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Physician Sales (2)
- Tech Analyst (2)
- Staff RN (2)
- Product Development Intern (1)
- Senior Security Architect (1)
- Phlebotomist - PRN (1)
- Overpayment Analyst (1)
- Emergency Room RN (1)
- Associate Product Analyst (1)
- Food and Nutrition (1)
- MOS (1)
- Area Practice Manager (1)
- Physician Practice (1)
- Far West Division Informatics Manager (1)
- Associate Chief Operating Officer (1)
Human Resources Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in January 2015.
The interview process was very positive. Everyone is very professional and friendly. The atmosphere of the whole organization was energetic. A recruiter contacted me and discussed the responsibilities and role of the position. We set up an interview time. Once I had the interview, the recruiter got back with me the same day and informed me that they would like to make an offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America
Human Resources InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.
Communication was great, but position was already filled by internal candidate and the external candidates was just a square that needed to be filled.
- Typical questions, the interview process was long and people were nice. Answer Question
Human Resources InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Cottonwood Heights, UT) in August 2012.
Went through recruiting over the phone through corporate. Then interview was scheduled and I was offered the position. Drug screen and background check were contingencies.
- Name your worst day at work 1 Answer
They gave me a few days