Hospital Corporation of America

2.7

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brentwood, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in June 2014.

First, phone interviewed with the recruiter. In addition, I needed to complete one online behavior report before the second round interview. Then, I was interviewed with two managers for the second round. The conversation with those tow managers was pretty good.

Associate Chief Operating Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

The job was posted in June and I was contacted at the beginning of August to conduct an interview at the end of the month. I feel that the interview went well and they stated that they would contact me in two weeks with the possibility of a second interview.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in August 2014.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this company and this industry?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in August 2014.

The interview process went smoothly. HR Recruiter was very friendly and quick with communications about the process. The hiring manager gave precise timelines as to when I would hear back from HR for the next step(s) in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions
    • What legacy would you leave for your current employer?   Answer Question

Project Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Initial phone interview of 10 minutes. Then was scheduled for an onsite interview within the next week. Onsite interview with 3 different groups of 2 people(30 minutes each).

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions were repetitive. Very experience/example based. What did you do when.. Give us an example of a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker. How did you hand a situation when... What are you greatest strengths/weaknesses..   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I am not sure if that was an option.

Unified Communications Engineer II Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

The process consist of online app, recruiter calling, interview with that person, then Supervisor, then peer interview. There was two phone interviews, one interview with Supervisor/Peers. All parties were extremely professional and very easy going...The process was relaxing and had wonderful people.

No negotiation, I accepted

Medical Staff Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

The interviewer was very polite and open about the position. I had been reffered to this position by a peer I had met at a networking event, and had already heard good word about the company cluture and atmosphere. Provided a great job description and the role that I would be assuming.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was having to identify my biggest weakness.   Answer Question

I declined in order to accept another position I preferred with another organization.

Area Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in December 2013.

I have interviewed with 3 different HCA Facilities all over the U.S.. My interview experience ranged from "the worst" to "great communication" throughout the whole process. You Initially get a call from the recruiter at corporate assigned to your Territory. The first recruiter I worked with was WONDERFUL and a true professional, the other 2 came across very unprofessional and could not even share basic information on the positions. One of the recruiters failed to send me an itinerary (for an out of state interview) and also did not send one to the hiring manager so she had no idea what my game plan was for the day. The 3rd experience was the worst from a customer service standpoint. Even my accommodations were booked under the wrong 1st name. So my impression is that it is very hit and miss. It all depends on the recruiter and hiring managers preferences and level of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • Basic Interview Questions, lots of "STAR" examples are needed.   Answer Question

Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Apply online with first interview within 30 days. Then a second interview and background checks. Total hiring process took less than 60 days

Interview Questions
    • Explain the Bernoulli Equation and explain subclavian steal syndrome   View Answer
    HCA gives you a range and pays you according to experience. We are union in California.

Overpayment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in April 2014.

I submitted my application online and got an email about two weeks later. They asked to do a phone interview that day. The interview took about 20 minutes. I was not asked any hard questions. Mainly questions about where my career was going and why I wanted the position. Interviewer asked about my degree. Later that day I received a few more emails asking me to complete some skills and math tests online. I completed those that day and four days later received an offer. It took about 8 days for my background check and drug test to be completed and for them to give me a start date.

Interview Questions
    They offered me a certain amount and I accepted. There was no room for negotiation.

Worked for Hospital Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!