Hospital Corporation of America

Engaged Employer

Hospital Corporation of America Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. HR Recruiter was very friendly and quick with communications about the process. The hiring manager gave precise timelines as to when I would hear back from HR for the next step(s) in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• What legacy would you leave for your current employer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in August 2014.

Interview

The job was posted in June and I was contacted at the beginning of August to conduct an interview at the end of the month. I feel that the interview went well and they stated that they would contact me in two weeks with the possibility of a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company and this industry?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

No interviews, only health screenings.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

Very lengthly and multiple interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very positive. It was just like having a conversation with colleagues. They asked about my experience and discussed what they were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to deal with an irate executive?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was acceptable. My advice would be to always negotiate.