Hospital Corporation of America Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Applied online, got called for an interview 2 weeks later. Interview consisted of a face to face interview with the manager, a phone interview with the district manager, a short written skills test and a peer interview with the lead service desk analyst. Drug test and background test were a prerequisite.

Interview Questions

• How often do you sacrifice personal time for work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was non-negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

I was called in and I was interviewed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2008.

Interview

The interview was laid back, rather informal. Interviewer was the director of the service desk and he's just a nice guy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't forget to negotiate your salary. They offer a decent first offer but they almost always can give you more. Don't take the first offer.