Hospital Corporation of America

www.hcahealthcare.com

Hospital Corporation of America Service Desk Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 23, 2014

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tallahassee, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was called in and I was interviewed

Clearwater, FL

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview Details – Applied online, got called for an interview 2 weeks later. Interview consisted of a face to face interview with the manager, a phone interview with the district manager, a short written skills test and a peer interview with the lead service desk analyst. Drug test and background test were a prerequisite.

Interview Question – How often do you sacrifice personal time for work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer was non-negotiable

Very Easy Interview

Tallahassee, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was laid back, rather informal. Interviewer was the director of the service desk and he's just a nice guy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Don't forget to negotiate your salary. They offer a decent first offer but they almost always can give you more. Don't take the first offer.

Worked for Hospital Corporation of America? Contribute to the Community!