Hostess Brands

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Springs, WY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Springs, WY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hostess Brands in April 2011.

First began by applying online via hostess brands.com Then submitting information to create an account. Then wait for recruiter to contact you. Next set up first interview with time date and location after phone screen. Next have second interview with field human resource manager. The next interview was with the regional manager.

Negotiations happened during interview

Other Interview Reviews for Hostess Brands

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hostess Brands in April 2009.

The first interview was more or less a casual conversation covering everything from prior work experience to sports and cars, before leaving I filled out an employment application as well as some other forms and awaited contact, after 2 days I returned to do a formal interview with the area manager and the HR department which entailed a series of "what if" and "tell me a time when" type of canned questions after which compensation was discussed. After the second interview I was given a timed computer based problem solving test that was roughly 100 questions which wasn't too difficult, I was offered the job a couple of days later.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you the best cantidate for this job? What do you have to offer that others do not?   View Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hostess Brands in December 2011.

Asked detailed sales questions...how you would approach new customers.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult time with a former employee?   Answer Question