Hostess Brands

Very Easy Interview

Fleet Clerk Interview

Fleet Clerk
Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hostess Brands in October 2009.

Interview Details – Had to go register with the local unemployment office to even apply and bring them a copy of registration. Once I gave them it, I had to fill out a basic employment application. HR reviewed it and said they would be in touch if they were interested. I got a call asking if I could interview with the Fleet Manager which I accepted. I met with the Fleet Manager which on the application it talked about experience with Logistics and using Fleet Management Software. During the interview we briefly talked about these metrics and the knowledge of them and more about how good I was with ordering parts through internet based programs and filing paperwork. I knew from the beginning this was not going to be fun as my college degree was worth so much more but I was out of work and needed income for a period of time. I was offered the job but was told that I was probably overqualified for the position. Needless to say I took the job and lived in misery for about a year.

Interview Question – How do you feel about filing paperwork?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hostess Brands

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands Fleet Clerk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees and interview candidates.