Hostess Brands

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hostess Brands in December 2011.

Interview Details – Asked detailed sales questions...how you would approach new customers.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult time with a former employee?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hostess Brands in April 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview was more or less a casual conversation covering everything from prior work experience to sports and cars, before leaving I filled out an employment application as well as some other forms and awaited contact, after 2 days I returned to do a formal interview with the area manager and the HR department which entailed a series of "what if" and "tell me a time when" type of canned questions after which compensation was discussed. After the second interview I was given a timed computer based problem solving test that was roughly 100 questions which wasn't too difficult, I was offered the job a couple of days later.

Interview Question – What makes you the best cantidate for this job? What do you have to offer that others do not?   View Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hostess Brands in January 2009.

Interview Details – At the time I interviewed, I went through 1 with just me and the DSM, and the next with me 2 DSMs and there boss the state mngr. I went through a 3 week process.
What I see now these guys come in with blue jeans and t shirts, I-View with a DSM, and a week later they throw them on a route and wonder why they quit ,and/or cant finish the route.

It seems there looking for a warm body that can pass a drug test.

Interview Question – If you witness one of your fellow employees doing wrong, would you tell managment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiate? What, You better take what they offer, and that tends to change to the negitive over time.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hostess Brands