Hostess Brands Interview Questions

2.5

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hostess Brands in December 2011.

Asked detailed sales questions...how you would approach new customers.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult time with a former employee?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hostess Brands in April 2009.

The first interview was more or less a casual conversation covering everything from prior work experience to sports and cars, before leaving I filled out an employment application as well as some other forms and awaited contact, after 2 days I returned to do a formal interview with the area manager and the HR department which entailed a series of "what if" and "tell me a time when" type of canned questions after which compensation was discussed. After the second interview I was given a timed computer based problem solving test that was roughly 100 questions which wasn't too difficult, I was offered the job a couple of days later.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you the best cantidate for this job? What do you have to offer that others do not?   View Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hostess Brands in January 2009.

At the time I interviewed, I went through 1 with just me and the DSM, and the next with me 2 DSMs and there boss the state mngr. I went through a 3 week process.
    What I see now these guys come in with blue jeans and t shirts, I-View with a DSM, and a week later they throw them on a route and wonder why they quit ,and/or cant finish the route.

It seems there looking for a warm body that can pass a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • If you witness one of your fellow employees doing wrong, would you tell managment?   View Answer
    negotiate? What, You better take what they offer, and that tends to change to the negitive over time.