Hostess Brands

www.hostessbrands.com

Hostess Brands Interview Questions

2.5

Operator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hostess Brands.

no negotiation

Fleet Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hostess Brands in October 2009.

Had to go register with the local unemployment office to even apply and bring them a copy of registration. Once I gave them it, I had to fill out a basic employment application. HR reviewed it and said they would be in touch if they were interested. I got a call asking if I could interview with the Fleet Manager which I accepted. I met with the Fleet Manager which on the application it talked about experience with Logistics and using Fleet Management Software. During the interview we briefly talked about these metrics and the knowledge of them and more about how good I was with ordering parts through internet based programs and filing paperwork. I knew from the beginning this was not going to be fun as my college degree was worth so much more but I was out of work and needed income for a period of time. I was offered the job but was told that I was probably overqualified for the position. Needless to say I took the job and lived in misery for about a year.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about filing paperwork?   View Answer

Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roscoe, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roscoe, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hostess Brands in March 2012.

I had one interview with the two bosses there. They were very friendly and laid back and awesome to work with. They pretty much told me I had the job. I had to wait two or 3 weeks before I actually got hired. they did a very thorough back ground check. After all of that it was pretty much easy.

Interview Questions
    • They did not ask me a lot of hard or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    When can you start?