Hostess Brands Loader Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Loader Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Hostess Brands.

When I was hired on with Hostess, you needed to know someone in order to get in. Many people got in either through family, or through friends. Some people who had been within some aspect of the business (whether it be cake, bread or beverage sales) made their own way in. No difficult in the interview process, mostly do you think you can stand and bend and lift all day.

Interview Questions
  • The job was not a technical job and the interview questions that were most in depth asked about math. I.e. There are 9 loaves of bread on a tray, 28 trays on a rack. How many loaves of bread; answer 252   Answer Question
Union contract . The New Hostess no longer is unionized

Other Interview Reviews for Hostess Brands

Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roscoe, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roscoe, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hostess Brands in March 2012.

I had one interview with the two bosses there. They were very friendly and laid back and awesome to work with. They pretty much told me I had the job. I had to wait two or 3 weeks before I actually got hired. they did a very thorough back ground check. After all of that it was pretty much easy.

Interview Questions
    • They did not ask me a lot of hard or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    When can you start?

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!