Hostess Brands

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hostess Brands in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online through there company website. I received a phone interview about a week later, than I was called into an interview by the District Sales Manager.

Interview Question – There was not any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Route Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview Details – Interview process included driving down to the bakery in Illinios, spent time with the Human Resources Manager and other hiring officials. Had to present a valid drivers liscence and was asked typical questions that an HR official would ask. It was quite a few years ago for me, so I am a bit fuzzy on the details.

Route Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hostess Brands in January 2009.

Interview Details – At the time I interviewed, I went through 1 with just me and the DSM, and the next with me 2 DSMs and there boss the state mngr. I went through a 3 week process.
What I see now these guys come in with blue jeans and t shirts, I-View with a DSM, and a week later they throw them on a route and wonder why they quit ,and/or cant finish the route.

It seems there looking for a warm body that can pass a drug test.

Interview Question – If you witness one of your fellow employees doing wrong, would you tell managment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiate? What, You better take what they offer, and that tends to change to the negitive over time.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hostess Brands

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!