Hostess Brands Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hostess Brands (La Crosse, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

i didn't have to dress up nice so that was cool, it was very low key, it was not very formal, and she actually told me about how much the other candidates weren't a good fit for the job. Not many questions about my past experience either

Interview Questions

• What's your past experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hostess Brands

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hostess Brands (Chandler, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty easy since I very much understood the business. I sat down and talked to the District Sales Manager and then he offered me the job. If I knew at the time that Hostess would go out of business in a little more than a year, I would have went somewhere else.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous DSD experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hostess Brands (Tampa, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online through there company website. I received a phone interview about a week later, than I was called into an interview by the District Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview

Interview process included driving down to the bakery in Illinios, spent time with the Human Resources Manager and other hiring officials. Had to present a valid drivers liscence and was asked typical questions that an HR official would ask. It was quite a few years ago for me, so I am a bit fuzzy on the details.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hostess Brands in January 2009.

Interview

At the time I interviewed, I went through 1 with just me and the DSM, and the next with me 2 DSMs and there boss the state mngr. I went through a 3 week process. What I see now these guys come in with blue jeans and t shirts, I-View with a DSM, and a week later they throw them on a route and wonder why they quit ,and/or cant finish the route. It seems there looking for a warm body that can pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• If you witness one of your fellow employees doing wrong, would you tell managment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate? What, You better take what they offer, and that tends to change to the negitive over time.