Hostess Brands Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hostess Brands in August 2010.

I applied online through there company website. I received a phone interview about a week later, than I was called into an interview by the District Sales Manager.

Interview Questions
There was none.

Other Interview Reviews for Hostess Brands

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview process included driving down to the bakery in Illinios, spent time with the Human Resources Manager and other hiring officials. Had to present a valid drivers liscence and was asked typical questions that an HR official would ask. It was quite a few years ago for me, so I am a bit fuzzy on the details.

Route Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hostess Brands in January 2009.

At the time I interviewed, I went through 1 with just me and the DSM, and the next with me 2 DSMs and there boss the state mngr. I went through a 3 week process.
    What I see now these guys come in with blue jeans and t shirts, I-View with a DSM, and a week later they throw them on a route and wonder why they quit ,and/or cant finish the route.

It seems there looking for a warm body that can pass a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • If you witness one of your fellow employees doing wrong, would you tell managment?   View Answer
    negotiate? What, You better take what they offer, and that tends to change to the negitive over time.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!