Hot Dog on a Stick

Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Hotdogger Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick.

A friend of mine worked as an assistant manager and referred my application to the manager. There was one interview and an audition. I was interviewed by the store's manager and her assistant. The interview questions were standard: Why Hot Dog on a Stick? How would you handle a difficult customer? I was called about an hour after the interview and was invited to come in for an audition. Basically, you get into a uniform and work for an hour or two. It's kind of crazy but actually fun! They want to see that you're really enthusiastic, engaging with customers, and that you've learned the lingo. The manager offered me the position immediately after the audition.

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Dog on a Stick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick.

Applied online for job. Got a call within 2 months. Went to group interview with manager and got a call back within 2 weeks for an "audition." Got a call again after a week and accepted the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we choose you to work here?
      What can you bring to this work?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick in April 2010.

It was a group interview. It involved general questions like: why hot dog on a stick?
    It also involved 1 on 1 personal questions like: what is your greatest achievement and why?
    They looked for a great personality, all around smiles, and sticking out of the crowd.

Interview Questions
    It's important to keep eye contact with the interviewer and to keep a smile on but still a look of concern and understanding. Make sure to be yourself and give honest answers.