Hot Topic IT Manager Interview Questions

2.5

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hot Topic (City of Industry, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

It was a culture shock. The environment was very open and music was playing the entire time on overhead speakers and on the TV too. The initial interview took 6 hours and a 2nd interview lasted 2 hours. I was interviewed by 6 different people from the CIO to the people that would be reporting to me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to get a signing bonus and had them pay for cobra until their insurance took affect.

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Topic

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hot Topic in March 2008.

Interview

Quick phone interview, then went in for an in person with a peer and then director. All signs pointed to yes. Didn't hear back for two weeks. Called me back in again for more interviews, this time with 5 additional IT managers. I was a good sport about it, got the job. Questions were cake.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple