Hot Topic

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
City of Industry, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hot Topic in February 2008.

Interview Details – It was a culture shock. The environment was very open and music was playing the entire time on overhead speakers and on the TV too. The initial interview took 6 hours and a 2nd interview lasted 2 hours. I was interviewed by 6 different people from the CIO to the people that would be reporting to me.

Interview Question – There was no hard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to get a signing bonus and had them pay for cobra until their insurance took affect.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hot Topic in March 2008.

Interview Details – Quick phone interview, then went in for an in person with a peer and then director. All signs pointed to yes. Didn't hear back for two weeks. Called me back in again for more interviews, this time with 5 additional IT managers. I was a good sport about it, got the job. Questions were cake.

Interview Question – Some SQL questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hot Topic

Worked for Hot Topic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hot Topic IT Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hot Topic employees and interview candidates.