Hotel Phillips

Relevance Date Difficulty

Night Auditor Interview

Night Auditor
Kansas City, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hotel Phillips in June 2009.

Interview Details – After I submitted my application, it took two days for HR to get back to me to set up an interview. My first interview was with the Front Office Manager, and the questions were all behavioral based. I had previous experience working in hotels, so I had no problem answering each. Then I had an interview with the General Manager, it included just some basic questions about my background. Then the HR director extended an offer for 11.50/hr, and I accepted.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you had to do something against your managers will.   Answer Question

Phone Operator Interview

Phone Operator
Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hotel Phillips in February 2010.

Interview Details – The HR called me to set up an interview. I came in for an interview and I was hired the same day.

Interview Questions

Worked for Hotel Phillips? Contribute to the Community!