Hotwire Communications Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hotwire Communications

Senior Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hotwire Communications in December 2013.

had 1 phone interview and an inperson interview with 4 people. the interview time was about 4 hours. i was asked many technical questions and math related questions. the interview process was smooth and fast.

Interview Questions
    • unexpected question was "how long have you been married for?" I totally did not expect that.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wynnewood, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wynnewood, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hotwire Communications in September 2011.

I placed my resume on Career Builder and received a call from a staffing agency that Hotwire works with for most of their new hires. She asked me to meet with the President of Hotwire on a Saurday Afternoon which was fine since I didn't need to take time off from my former job. We met in her office and discussed my previous work experience and what I could bring to the table. When it was over, I called the recruiter and told her it went well. It went so well in fact that she called me right back (within 5 minutes of hanging up) with an offer matching exactly what I had asked for. It was probably the best and easiest interview I've ever had. Since then I've interviewed for positions under me and always take into consideration how I felt during that interview and what I could do to make the people interviewing feel as comfortable as I did.

Interview Questions
    Very simple and I got what I asked for.

Intern Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hotwire Communications in January 2012.

They gave me a 15 minute phone interview which was generally pleasant, but very formal.

Interview Questions
    • What sources do you use to gain information about new social media trends?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Hotwire Communications in January 2012.

Interviewed for 45 minutes with HR person in October, she was very excited and thought I would be a great fit.
    Interviewed for over an hour with the Director of IT at the beginning of November. Seemed to hit it off, he seemed enthused about having me as an underling.
    Middle of January, finally told that the IT manager job was filled, not by me. They wanted me to interview for a NOC position with the NOC manager. Interview with the NOC manager, somewhat brief, about 30 minutes or so. I got the feeling that he was needed elsewhere.
    Beginning of February, they want me to do a phone interview with another person, the receptionist perhaps? Set up a date and time for the interview and they never call. Really unprofessional, especially the constant stringing along. When they called for the initial NOC position interview I had to ask what happened to the IT Manager position, they did not realize that I hadn't been notified.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you can learn to troubleshoot 128 different network devices?   View Answer