Houlihan Smith

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Houlihan Smith in July 2010.

I was contacted by a rep from the company and had an initial phone interview with them. Following that, I came in for a personal interview. Prior to my interview I did some research on the company and it has the worst reviews. The job is 100% comission based and they tell you that you will make at least 75k in your first year. The job consists of making a minimum of 300 cold calls/day and the training is only 2 days. The questions are extremely easy and the interview lasted only like 30 min. The company is a joke.

Interview Questions

Everyone works in a large room with multiple phones. Exactly like the movie, Boiler Room, just an poor environment to be in. The management seems unqualified and harsh on expectations especially with the crap product they offer. I do not see why anyone would want to work there to be honest.