Houston Advanced Research Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Houston Advanced Research Center

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Houston Advanced Research Center (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Job posting was available on the company website. A resume and brief cover letter was emailed to HR, and within two weeks a phone interview was set up with the individuals who would be supervising, followed by an in office interview two weeks later. The job was officially offered the following week.

Interview Questions

Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Houston Advanced Research Center (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I was interview by HARC for an internship position during the summer of 2011. There was a telephonic interview conducted by three people over technical aspects of mechanical engineering. HARC is basically a research institute composed of some highly accomplished individuals in varied fields. The company though small has an excellent work culture and amazing people. If you want to spend a summer on good research this is a good place to be at.

Interview Questions

• The usual tell me about yourself, what makes you think that you are a good match for a research profile.??   Answer Question