Houston Astros Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Houston Astros

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Houston Astros.

I filled out a form online and didn't hear back for two months, so I just thought I didn't make the cut. I then got a call from their HR intern wanting to set up an interview. They left a voicemail because I was busy when they called. I wasn't able to call back that day, but the day after the head of the department I was applying for called. I talked to him and set up a Skype interview. It went well and they scheduled another one with me the next day so I could meet the other employee in the department. Both interviews went well and the next day I got a call back from HR saying I got the position!

Interview Questions
    • Just your typical interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    It was an unpaid internship, so there was no negotiating.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Houston Astros in January 2014.

A lot of phone calls before actually behind invited down to minute maid park. When invited, there was about 40 interviewees split into two days. You went through a series of questions in a group setting, one on one setting, ball park tour, then a game where you went head to head rapid fire with your other competitor for the job. Overall really fun day. So happy I went.

Interview Questions

Guest Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Houston Astros in March 2010.

Only one interview but i was referred and things couln't have been better for the time i was there.

i really wasnt in a position to negotiate but like i said i took what was expected.