Houston Astros

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Houston Astros.

Interview Details – I filled out a form online and didn't hear back for two months, so I just thought I didn't make the cut. I then got a call from their HR intern wanting to set up an interview. They left a voicemail because I was busy when they called. I wasn't able to call back that day, but the day after the head of the department I was applying for called. I talked to him and set up a Skype interview. It went well and they scheduled another one with me the next day so I could meet the other employee in the department. Both interviews went well and the next day I got a call back from HR saying I got the position!

Interview Question – Just your typical interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an unpaid internship, so there was no negotiating.

Guest Services Interview

Guest Services
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Houston Astros in March 2010.

Interview Details – Only one interview but i was referred and things couln't have been better for the time i was there.

Negotiation Details – i really wasnt in a position to negotiate but like i said i took what was expected.

Worked for Houston Astros? Contribute to the Community!