Houston Methodist

Houston Methodist Registered Nurse Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Houston Methodist in March 2010.

Hiring process was easy. Interviewed x 1 and was hired 1 week later

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Houston Methodist

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Houston Methodist in January 2010.

It took a while to hear back from human resources. From then on, the application was a swift process. I had a phone interview and had a set date and time for a meet-and-greet with the director of my unit. I was given an option when I'd like to start (dependent on orientation date).

Interview Questions
    • I did not find anything difficult. The interview process was more of clarifying any issues on my resume, being asked to expound more on my previous experiences (since my job was on the clinical/bedside aspect). I was told by other applicants not to share my plans of going back to school because I probably would not get an offer if they knew I was planning on going back to school in a few years.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. The hospital had a good reputation and I wanted to go back to the same unit that I worked at back in my old job. I actually got a pay cut.