Houston Museum of Natural Science

Very Easy Interview

Visitor Services Interview

Visitor Services
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science in July 2011.

Interview Details – Standard interview.

Interview Question – Standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science in January 2011.

Interview Details – I arrived at the Museum Services desk and told Martha (the Museum Services Lead) or one of her assistants that I was there for an interview, and she called the hiring manager to come upstairs and take me to the interview room, where I met two other men. The interview lasted perhaps a half hour.

Interview Question – I honestly can't remember any especially difficult questions. They were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Birthday Party Coordinator Interview

Birthday Party Coordinator
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science.

Interview Details – Really only had one interview cause my friend hooked the interview up. I e-mailed my resume to the managers and we set up a interview, when i got there they basically just gave me a tour and asked one question, that was it. I was already basically given the job

Interview Question – How would you handle a parent who is angry?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Houston Museum of Natural Science? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Houston Museum of Natural Science interview questions and advice in Houston, TX. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Houston Museum of Natural Science employees and interview candidates.