Houston Museum of Natural Science

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science.

Interview Details – I applied online via e-mailing my resume. A week later I had a phone interview...the questions were normal interview questions... why I wanted to work there, etc. It lasted about 30-45 minutes. I got an e-mail a week later saying I'd been selected, the pay, and forms I needed to fill out. There's orientation a couple of weeks before you start.

Interview Question – General knowledge of famous warriors.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable. Pay was the same for everyone.

Very Easy Interview

Visitor Services Interview

Visitor Services
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science in July 2011.

Interview Details – Standard interview.

Interview Question – Standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science in January 2011.

Interview Details – I arrived at the Museum Services desk and told Martha (the Museum Services Lead) or one of her assistants that I was there for an interview, and she called the hiring manager to come upstairs and take me to the interview room, where I met two other men. The interview lasted perhaps a half hour.

Interview Question – I honestly can't remember any especially difficult questions. They were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Birthday Party Coordinator Interview

Birthday Party Coordinator
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Houston Museum of Natural Science.

Interview Details – Really only had one interview cause my friend hooked the interview up. I e-mailed my resume to the managers and we set up a interview, when i got there they basically just gave me a tour and asked one question, that was it. I was already basically given the job

Interview Question – How would you handle a parent who is angry?   Answer Question

Worked for Houston Museum of Natural Science? Contribute to the Community!