Houston Northwest Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Houston Northwest Medical Center.

Interview Details – First, you must submit an application online. The application process is very involved. You will be asked to upload a resume and provide references in order to complete the process. Before you submit the resume, you must complete an evaluation which is like an intelligence test. From there you will be contacted by a recruiter. The recruiter finds out what type of job you are looking for and asks some background questions regarding previous employment based on the resume. From there, the application is forwarded to the unit manager who will decide if they would like to schedule an interview. If the hiring manager is interested, the recruiter will call you back and schedule the interview.

Interview Question – I cannot say that I was asked any unexpected questions. However this was the most in depth interview I have ever had. I was in the interview for more than an hour. In that time the manager asked alot of questions about my skills, previous work experience, charting, EKG's ect. I was also asked alot of scenario questions i.e "tell me about a time when this happened." By the time I was finished with the interview, I was sure the manager was able to gauge my strengths as well as my weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. This facilitys' salary is extremely competitive. The salary offered is based on experience and skills.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Houston Northwest Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Houston Northwest Medical Center Registered Nurse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Houston Northwest Medical Center employees and interview candidates.