Houston Texans Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Houston Texans

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Houston Texans.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted the same day by HR for a phone interview. I was scheduled for an interview about 2 weeks later and met with two people on the team that I would be working with. I received an offer and accepted approximately 3 weeks after my interview. There wasn't much negotiation because it was a minimum-wage level intern position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a funny story about your experience in college (pertaining to my major/field of work)   Answer Question

Tailgate Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Houston Texans (Houston, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview as a group interview of 10 with three interviewers asking questions each interviewee could answer based on their past experience or what they attend to do in a certain citation. The interview was geared for the position.

Interview Questions

• What customer service experience you had in a position where the customer was difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, but it was a seasonal job.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Houston Texans in June 2009.

Interview

HR gave me a call to schedule a phone interview with HR and I told them that we could just do the interview during the current call if it worked for her. She said yes and asked me some very standard questions...what year was I, major, do I have a place to live in Houston? would I be available to work during the time. After the short 10 minute interview she said she would call me back to schedule a in person meeting. She called back with a date and time that could not be changed...HMMMM? Wonder why? Well I get to the interview and find out that it is a panel intrew with every candidate sitting at the same table in the Texans Board room. Everyone was asked questions 1 or 2 at a time while going down the line. It took about an hour and only 2 of the nearly 20 candidates were cut. Pretty easy just don't make of fool of yourself.