MetLife
www.metlife.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

MetLife Financial Services Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Denver, CO and was asked:
"How big is your natural market?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Financial Services Representative Interview Review - one of 245 MetLife Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Its a bad question because they are trying to gauge how many of your friends you want to try to sell insurance to right off the bat.
- Interview Candidate on Aug 23, 2010 Flag Response
of 0
votes
This company is horrible. After the Recruiting Coordinator promised to contact me the following week, I have not heard from her in a month and has NOT returned any of my 3 phone calls to see if she is dead or they hired someone else. However, judging from the current ad I see for the position I am seeking- the position is still open.

No wonder some of these companies are ALWAYS hiring for positions if this is the way they treat people who are actually qualified, motivated and can get the job done.

As far as this natural market BS goes- All they want to do is sell your friends/family with an insurance product that in most cases is not suitable for them however it is a sell and that is all they really care about.

If you don't want to call people then do yourself a favor and don't take this job. you will hate it which is why they are ALWAS looking for unsuspecting fish to pawn this job off on.
- Dick on Aug 31, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

MetLife – Why Work for Us?

As one of the world’s largest and most successful life insurance and financial services companies, MetLife makes a difference in the lives of over 90 million customers around the world who count on us to help them… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MetLife interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MetLife employees and interview candidates.