Interview Question

Financial Services Representative Interview Denver, CO

How big is your natural market?

Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

Its a bad question because they are trying to gauge how many of your friends you want to try to sell insurance to right off the bat.

Interview Candidate on Aug 23, 2010

This company is horrible. After the Recruiting Coordinator promised to contact me the following week, I have not heard from her in a month and has NOT returned any of my 3 phone calls to see if she is dead or they hired someone else. However, judging from the current ad I see for the position I am seeking- the position is still open.

No wonder some of these companies are ALWAYS hiring for positions if this is the way they treat people who are actually qualified, motivated and can get the job done.

As far as this natural market BS goes- All they want to do is sell your friends/family with an insurance product that in most cases is not suitable for them however it is a sell and that is all they really care about.

If you don't want to call people then do yourself a favor and don't take this job. you will hate it which is why they are ALWAS looking for unsuspecting fish to pawn this job off on.

Dick on Aug 31, 2010