Cantor Fitzgerald

www.cantor.com
  www.cantor.com

Interview Question

Sales Interview New York, NY

How do you counter "I am not impressed" when you have

the interviewer's question? Yep - slid back in his chair, arms crossed over expansive waist ... I am told "I am not impressed" !!
Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

I responded that we were not going to get anywhere with that attitude.

Interview Candidate on Sep 7, 2011

I RECENTLY HAD A PHONE INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT WITH HR AT CANTOR F. MY APPOINTMENT WAS FOR 1.30PM. I SENT MY PHONE NUMBER AS I REALIZED THEY HAD NOT PROVIDED ON. AT I.35 I CHECKED MY EMAILS TO FIND OUT THAT I RECEIVED AN EMAIL, WITH SUBJECT MATTER, "WE HIRED 2 PEOPLE, SORRY" THAT WAS IT. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS SUCH AN UNPROFESSIONAL WAY TO HANDLE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS, WHY EVEN BOTHER TO SET IT UP? DO HEADS OF HR, YES, A DEP. OFFICER OF HR HAVE ANY CONCEPT THAT PEOPLE PREPARE FOR PHONE INTERVIEWS AND SET THIER SCHEULES AROUND TO HAVE THIS PHONE INTERVIEW. I FIND THIS SO ABRUPT, RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE. ALSO, WHY DOES SOMEONE HEAD OF HR GO AROUND WITH THE WORD "PEACE" IN THEIR SIGNATURE PICKER AND IT ALSO IS TRANSLATED INTO A LANGUAGE THAT APPEARS TO BE MUSLIN OR HEBREW? WHAT IS THE MESSAGE - CANTOR FITZGERALD, KEEP YOUR JOB AND LOUSY UNPROFESSIONAL RAPPORT.

MARIA on Nov 19, 2011

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.